Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Off shopping, again...

A'ight! I'm off for a bit of shopping this afternoon and I'll see what bargains I can find. To me, the hunting is almost as good as wearing the purchases themselves. *wink* But, who am I kidding though, really? I probably go shopping at least once a week. So, this isn't something new and exciting for me.

Speaking of shopping, I saw a great blazer from Escena the other day when I was out shopping with my lovely wife for her trip. It was only one hundred bucks and was quite unique and colourful; Definitely not something I've seen the average guy wearing around Auckland. However, most of the stuff I'm attracted to isn't something I'd see Auckland guys walking around in.

Anyway, if I do find something good today, I'll post some pix here later.

Kind regards

0 comments: