Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Special Session @ Old Skate Factory Photoset Preview

DSCF4764

DSCF4736

DSCF4728

DSCF4831

Aight, peeps! Just a little taste from the Special Session gig, which was held at the Old Skate Factory on K’rd.

The gig was about as underground as it gets. And, because of that, quite a few people there did not want their photo taken. It was all good though as I always respect the wishes of the person, and if they don’t want to be photographed, I apologize for bothering them and move on to the next subject.

Little tired now so I’m going to sleep. Keep it locked though!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This night was exactly the kind of atmosphere auckland needs more of. Less pretentious bullshit and more about good people, underground music, cheap drinks and no trouble! I'm from London so pretty spoilt for choice but last night definitely made me love New Zealand even more.