Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Bill Gray’s UPFM 107.5 Interview Photos/w audio

Upfm 107.5 - Fatcat Radio - Bill Gray (Photographer)

Hi peeps!

I was interviewed this afternoon on UPFM 107.5, by Matt Groves and David Lusion, about my photography. I still can’t figure out why anybody would want to talk to me about it as I don’t really see it as anything particularly special. However, they asked and I happily consented to do the interview.

I was nervous as this was my very first time ever doing an interview on national radio. However, Matt and David immediately put me at ease with their fun loving style.

As soon as I get the audio I’ll embed it here for those of you that may have missed my 15 minutes of fame. Please enjoy the interview - I hope I didn't mumble too much - and a few photos I took while I was in UPFM’s studio and office.

Kind regards!

0 comments: