Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

First Pentax K-r Red Test Shots

IMGP7934

IMGP7967_7

Hi all,

As some of you may already know, I ordered a new camera last week, and this morning it arrived.

After very thorough research, I decided on a Pentax K-r Red, with an 18 – 55 mm lens, as it represented the best value for money, and it’s stylish as hell – like me! ;)

I could have gone with the ubiquitous Canon’s and Nikon’s, that every other photographer around town seems to be lugging. However, those cameras just don’t excite me at all, and for the price range I was looking at, don’t offer the quality and value of the Pentax.

Above are a couple test shots I just fired off. They’re nothing special, just my usual post-processing tricks, and are from an untuned, as of yet, camera.

Give me a moment or two to wrap my head around the new camera, and I can promise you some of my wildest photography ever!

Kind regards

0 comments: