Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Computers Want Me Dead score VW Polo (Video)

Hi all,

In case some of you haven’t noticed the latest Volkswagen Polo ad running on New Zealand television at the moment, I’d suggest you watch the video above and then compare it’s music to that of the ad, or vice versa.

What you will notice is that they are one and the same, because the song is “We Walk In Circles” by Auckland, New Zealand based synth-pop duo “Computers Want Me Dead”, aka Sam Harvey and Damien Daniels.

While I couldn’t find a video of the ad, I will keep my eyes open for one.

Kind regards

l_0432e4df8ed444399eb3e0b3532dc1ac

Computers Want Me Dead aka Damien Daniels (l) and Sam Harvey (r).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

A Colourful Guy Drowning said...

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed the post. However, I don't know what you're referring to when you write "stuff like this".

I need to point out that all editorial decisions about what will appear on this blog, and what will not, are made solely by me and not anyone else. If you have some news item that you feel would be of interest to me and my readers, please feel free to forward it to me and I'll consider it for publication.

Kind regards