Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Insensible – Mandalay (Video)

Video/dementialangel Music/Mandalay

Hi all,

For some reason this song passed through my mind as I was just about to fall asleep on the couch tonight, and I thought I’d share it with you all, before I got up and dragged my ass to bed. ;)

The song is ‘Insensible’, which was taken from the 2002 released CD ‘Solace’, by a British trip-hop duo consisting of multi-instrumentalist Saul Freeman and singer Nicola Hitchcock. The duo formed a band called Mandalay.

It’s rather unfortunate that Mandalay split up shortly after the release as I felt they had just fully matured musically and they were posed to take on America in a big way. Supposedly, the breakup was due to the commonly cited artistic and personal differences that we so often hear about in such situations.

Kind regards

0 comments: