Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Shot of the Day – Michelle Wilson and Bill Gray!

DSCF0034[12]

Hi all,

Featured above are fashion designer Michelle Wilson, of the designer label Michelle Yvette, and all around nice guy, citizen photojournalist, science whiz and oh-so-sexy Party Boy, Bill Gray. Yeah, that’s right! It’s meeeee! LOL! :)

Michelle and I were just hamming it up on our way back to the ferry off of Waiheke Island after I had spent a very enjoyable time with her and her friends at Fiesta Del Sol on Saturday night.

Since I don’t often get the camera turned on myself these days – I’m not really that much of a narcissist - Michelle suggested that I be featured in some photos and I was happy to comply! :)

I hear through the grapevine that Michelle has very recently become engaged. Now, I’ve met her fiancé, Bari, and he’s a very nice guy and I’m sure they’ll both be very happy together.

Kind regards

2 comments:

Hans Versluys said...

Hi, linked to your pictures of Fiesta Del Sol on my blog.
Cheers.

A Colourful Guy Drowning said...

Thanks, Uroskin!

I like your description of the JAFA crowd even though I am friends with some of them! LOL! :)