Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Lord Bishop at The Bacca Room Photoset Preview

DSCF0606

Hi all,

Anyone that was not at The Bacca Room last night, and that seemed to be everybody, missed a real treat as the and only Lord Bishop kicked off his first ever New Zealand tour there.

He played to a very small, intimate crowd of about ten people. Unfortunate really, as I was hoping for more. However, everyone else's loss was our gain!

I suspect the crowd was so small because it was a Wednesday night and Lord Bishop is not as well known in New Zealand as he is in Europe.

I chatted with him for awhile and found him to be a super nice guy, as well as a very talented musician.

While I’m not sure if anything is going to come of this, he asked me if I like to go on tour with him in Eastern Europe as the band photographer. Imagine that? ;)

I’ll post more photos from his set later tonight.

Kind regards

P.S. Lord Bishop will be playing at the Masonic Tavern in Devonport tonight!

0 comments: