Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Shout out to my readers!

globe3t

Hi all,

I’ve noticed over the last month or so that this blog has gained a growing internationally following that I’m very happy to see! :)

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank each of every one of you and to mention your countries.

Thank you, United States! Thank you, Germany! Thank you, Republic of Korea! Thank you, New Zealand! Thank you, Japan! Thank you, Romania! Thank you, France! Thank you, Australia! Thank you, Canada! Thank you, United Kingdom! Thank you, Singapore! Thank you, Philippines! Thank you, Lebanon! Thank you, Portugal! Thank you, Russian Federation! Thank you, Taiwan! Thank you, Indonesia! Thank you, Latvia!

If I overlooked mentioning your country, my deepest apologies! :)

Kind regards

0 comments: