Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Shots of the Day – Fiesta Del Sol 2010

Hi all,

Featured above are a number of shots I took surrounding Fiesta Del Sol last Saturday night. I write “surrounding” because a number of the shots were taken later during the ride back to Auckland and at the Spy Bar where some of us held an unofficial afterparty.

Regarding the event, I found it quite entertaining and I had a wonderful time. As matter of fact, I had such a wonderful time that I didn’t wind up getting home until 10AM the next morning! LOL!

The music was good, the food was good, the facilities were good and so were most of the people.

I did find the layout of the venue, Stonyridge Vineyard, to be a bit confining for the number of people that actually attended. And, I would have preferred someplace flatter and more spacious, as I found myself having to watch my footing to avoid rolling down hill, and I had to fight my way through the crowd, on numerous occasions.

In the end it was all good though and everyone I spoke to about it mentioned having a great time.

Kind regards

0 comments: